Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today, I was mentioned on Pajiba Love. They understand the true importance of my mission.

Recently I have gotten some questions about this blog. Like "How do you expect this to work?" or "What exactly do you intend to do to get recognized?" or "What the hell are you thinking?"

Nation, you're mistaking me for someone who cares about the HOW of things. I care about the GETTING SHIT DONE of things. Who cares about whatever methodology I'll use to get mentioned on the air, as long as I GET SHIT DONE.

Unfortunately, in this case I cannot GET SHIT DONE on my own. As much as I hate to ask anyone for help, I need to do so for the good of myself. I do not care HOW you do it (in fact it's probably better that you don't give me any details), but I must be mentioned on the Report! The future of my education is in your hands. Like a Wriststrong bracelet, this blog must be forwarded to anyone more important, accomplished, or famous than you are.

No comments: